- Physical therapy clinic
- Chiropractic clinic
- Day spa
- Pain management and sports medicine clinic
- Assisted living residence and nursing care facility
- Yoga studio
- Wellness center
- Mental health facility
- Onsite corporate massage
- Private practice specializing in your own special area of interest!
This institution is regulated by:
Department of Workforce Development
Office for Career and Technical Schools
10 N Senate Avenue, Suite SE 308
Indianapolis, IN 46204
317-234-8338 or 317-232-1732
This institution is Nationally Accredited by:
Commission on Massage Therapy Accreditation
900 Commonwealth Place Suite 200-331
Virginia Beach, VA 23464
Frequently Asked Questions
Below is a list of some of the most frequently asked questions our potential students ask. Linked are articles detailing the answers to these questions!
- How Long Does Massage Therapy School Take?
- What All Do You Learn in Massage Therapy School?
- How Do You Choose the Right Massage School?
- How Can You Maintain Longevity in a Massage Therapist Career?